The time to say Goodbye to Ostrava has come, you bought your flight ticket already. What to do now? How to pack everything and do not miss something important? Here is a little checklist for you:
- Visit the international office at your faculty and get all the papers you need (e. g. Transcription of records etc.)
- Close your bank account. How?
- Withdraw all the cash (or leave there just a few crowns), mind that if you transfer money to foreign account there are quite high costs
- Visit the branch of your bank and ask them to close your account
- Check out properly from the dorms.
- And at the same time of visiting the Accomodation office you can also donate there the stuff you won't take back home (e.g. pans, pots, kettles, toasters, clothes, etc.), this stuff will be donated to the charity purposes.
- Don't forget to buy some souvenirs for yourself and the fam! Maybe some cool T-shirt or a beer opener? :)